Sunday, July 20, 2008

Does It Really Have To End......

John and I have had an awesome weekend!!  I'm not quite ready for it to end.  Good thing I'm taking tomorrow and half of Tuesday off!!  Don't worry honey, I'll feel bad for you tomorrow while I'm sleeping in!  Saturday night we went and saw The Police in concert.  Just like Snoop Dogg, I never thought I would see Sting in concert.  It was so much fun.  We bought tickets back in April with John's parents and met up with Dave and Lisa when we got there.  Drunken mess!  I people watched the whole night.  I took some great pictures of mullets!  Then today, we went boating with Dave and Lisa.  Their boat is so nice.  We had a blast.  Thanks again guys!  They all wake boarded and surfed.  I want to try surfing eventually, my feet are just not up for it yet!  I can't hurt myself until after tomorrow for when I meet John Mayer (I so wish)!!!!  That's right, John Mayer is tomorrow!  I'm so excited, like a little kid the night before they get to go to Disney Land!  Don't you worry, there will be a fantastic blog about that tomorrow night!


A deer we saw on our way to Usana.  
Oh the things you see in Herriman!

John, Lisa, and some shirtless dude!  Awesome!

Sting!!
One of the infamous mullets!!
John Surfing!  
This was his first time and he did awesome!
John wake boarding.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Had a blast! Thanks for coming out with us on the boat! Next time you are surfing for sure! Email me some pictures from the concert! lmturner21@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I CANT WAIT TO SEE JOHN MAYER!!!
thats all :)
ps, looks like john had fun on the lake.

Cheryl said...

I'm glad you sent me a message! I didn't know you had a blog. I'm glad to see things are going well. You and John are so cute! It's been almost 4 months since you've seen Gentry. She's all grown up now. Before she just sat there and now she makes ALL kinds of noise! LOL Love ya!