Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I love John Mayer!!!!!!!!!

Sorry this is so late!  In case you haven't figured it out yet, I love John Mayer!!  The concert was amazing!  We got there at 4:30 and you could hear him warming up.  I instantly started screaming!!  When we finally got through the gates and were directed where to sit, I looked at John and said, "I thought we had better tickets than this, but these are pretty good".  As I finished saying that, these girls walked up and told us that we were in their seats.  I was kind of rude and said no, these are our seats.  They looked at our tickets and said, "you guys are in the section ahead of this".  I started freaking out again.  We were 3 rows away from the stage!  It so pays off to be a fan club member for John Mayer!!  Colbie Caillat opened up for him.  She is gorgeous.  John has a new crush!  We ran into some fun people at the concert.  Little Miss Abby Gudac (Adams).  Sorry Abs, you'll always be Gudac to me!  You're just as gorgeous as ever!!  We also ran into my cousin in laws (John's cousins) Haley and her husband Jabren and Sara.  It was so good to see all of you!  It made the night even more special, knowing that I'm not the only person obsessed with Mr. Mayer (Haley)!!  If you ever get a chance to see John Mayer in concert, do it!  I promise you won't be disappointed!  He truly is a gifted musician and you can tell that he loves what he is doing because of his fans!  I'm sad that the concert is over, but I look forward to when I can see him again!  




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad to see that Im not the only OBSESSED one!!! :)

Ashly in CO said...

You are obsessed--but its ok, we all have them....
:)