Friday, July 4, 2008

Snoop Dogg and 311!!!



I took Michelle to see Snoop Dogg and 311 for graduation. I haven't laughed that hard in I don't know how long!!!  I've never been to a concert where they search you with a metal detector before they let you in.  I'm guessing it was because of all the gang members!!  J/K.  Kind of!  Also, they made Amanda and Ashley take off their bandanas.  I thought that was very strange.  Anyway, I never thought that I would see Snoop Dogg in concert.  He's like 50, rapping about killing cops.  Well, the night started off with a bang!!  Michelle fell going up the stairs, I peed my pants laughing.  For those of you who know me well, I'm not kidding.  I was laying on the grass peeing my pants!!  Oops!!  Then, the white trash gangsters (they think they're black) sitting in front of us were hilarious.  I took videos of them dancing!!  All in all it was a very fun time!!  Thanks for going with me Shell Bell!!!  Love you!!




2 comments:

Hanson Family said...

Hi Jess! I love your blog!! I had a fun time with you a fun at the BBQ last night....How was the Market today? The Monkeys better kick some butt on Wednesday....!!

Abby and Eric said...

I know it sucks but we will be back for x-mas and we will only be there for 2-3 years. But we need to hang-out before we leave. And I miss peeing pants with you! Love ya! Tell John ello!
Abby