Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ashly's Visit





Ash came home from Colorado to visit for a few days. I'm so glad I got to see her this time. She is such a good friend and I couldn't be more proud of her and all of her accomplishments. I still can't believe she up and moved out of state all on her own. She is so brave and independent I just can't get over it. We had a girls night out on Friday! It started with dinner at La Luna. Very cheap and delicious Mexican food! Then we went back over to my mom's house for some pre club cocktails! Amanda and Ashley made me and Ash try Saki bombs. Sick, we will never do that again. Another one of the highlights was watching Ashley try to shimmy. Funniest thing I have ever seen. It reminded me of Elaine on Seinfeld! Then we went and picked up Renae and headed over to the Paper Moon. Well, Friday nights are not the night to go to the moon. They do shows until 11:30, needless to say, Friday's show had a bunch of drag queens. I couldn't stop laughing. Guess what happened??!! I peed my pants at the bar. It wasn't a little tinkle either, it was full on couldn't stop myself. I miss my friends who do pee their pants (Abby) when they laugh because some of the ones I was with just don't understand that once I start laughing I seriously can't control my bladder!! I think it's funny. Some people thinks it's gross. I really don't care! Ha Ha! Thank God for Amanda being the nice sister she is and taking me home. The ride home was a whole other experience. Me, Renae, and Amanda couldn't stop laughing. It probably didn't help that I didn't have any pants on. I'm so grateful we didn't get pulled over!! How weird would that have been??!! I felt really bad for leaving the bar but grateful that we took a few cars! Fun times. Can't wait until our next adventure!!

4 comments:

Ashly in CO said...

YAY!!! It was so fun--and funny!!! I love you Jess--and I'm glad we went to dinner first to be able to hang out a little that night--especially after the little mishap at the bar! And you're the nicest. Loves you and can't wait to hang out again!!!

Susan said...

Jess,

I had to see these pictures for myself. Wait til you are as old as me and see how often you piss yourself! :-) Nothing to be ashamed of... It was fun at the auction with you today. Too bad we didn't get any cool trips. Oh well. Have a great time in California.

Unknown said...

Ashly told me that story about you peeing... I loved it! I miss your pee stories. Anyway, I was sad you couldn't come to veggie house!

Abby and Eric said...

Hey Jess, first off I know how it is with dumb people who don't respect your property. I would have taken the cigarette and put it out on his head! I am sorry. I am glad ashly came into town. Your pictures look like you had a lot of fun. I have never been to the paper moon...it looks interesting. And ya I would have peed my pants with you. I know how it is... once you start you can not stop, even if you try to hold your vajay-jay! And don't you fill like your bladder ever stops with pee? I am waiting for Ashly to email me back her password so I can view her blog...I am excited to see it! And I will give you a call sometime this week and we can ichat! Miss Ya!

Abby