Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Early Birthday Chad!




Last night we threw Chad a surprise party for his 30th birthday. His birthday isn't until next weekend but since I'll be in Chicago I insisted on having it this weekend. I'm really weird when it comes to parties at my house. I feel that I need to be there to supervise. Some people have no respect for other peoples things and it's proven to me time and time again. I hate to complain, this party was for Chad and I wanted it to be a night that he wouldn't forget. So if you read this sorry for complaining! Most of the people that came to the party know how obsessive compulsive I am. They respect me and my house. There were a few however, that either don't care or are just plain assholes!! Someone walked through my house with a lit cigarette. First off, I hate smoking. I think it is the most disgusting thing in the world. I can't help but think people who smoke are dirty. They stink!! What else are we supposed to think, anyway why would someone think that is acceptable behavior to do in someone elses home? Seriously!! Then, as the party was wrapping up someone puked on my freaking couch. The bathroom was 5 feet away and my backyard was 1 foot away. What the hell? Thanks to Brittany for letting me know someone puked so I could go and clean it up! What is wrong with people? Needless to say, after last night I swore we were never going to have another party again but I've decided that I just need to be pickier in who I/we invite. It seems like the people that did the things I mentioned above always do something disrespectful when they are invited to something. I should mention the person who brought the cigarette into my house also puked on my sister at my wedding. She seriously needs to get a freaking clue that she can't handle alcohol and that she shouldn't drink in public! Ugh, I probably should have waited to post this until I calmed down but I'm too mad and I had to vent. The party was actually a lot of fun until the end. You can see by the pictures. Chad, I hope you had a fun night. I'm sorry you had to leave early. John and I love you like a brother. Thanks for being such an amazing friend. Thanks to ALMOST everyone for coming! I hope you had a fun time!

1 comments:

Ashly in CO said...

OMG--those pictures are priceless.