Monday, September 8, 2008

Go Utes!!

Football season has officially begun!  John couldn't be more excited.  John loves football more than anything else in this world.  He says he loves me more, but I just don't think it's true.  J/K!  The game started at 6:00 on Saturday so I went to the gym at 12:00.  As I was leaving John said, "what time do you think you'll be home"?  I said around "2:ooish".  Well 2:ooish turned into 4:00ish so we wouldn't have very much time to tailgate. Well, you can no longer park at the VA hospital so we had to park at East High!  Seriously, 2 miles away from the stadium.  At least that's what it felt like!!  No time for tailgating!!   So my dumb ass wasn't paying attention on our HIKE over to the stadium and tripped over the old uneven sidewalk.  I twisted my ankle pretty bad.  I thought I sprained it.  That's all I need!!  If it wasn't for John catching my stupid ass, I would have totally ate shit and landed right on my face!  I had to laugh, only something like that would happen to me!  I have a little crush on our kicker # 35 Louie Sakoda!  He's been my favorite player the past 2 years!  I'll be sad when he graduates but am pretty certain he'll be picked up in the NFL draft!  The game was pretty exciting, the Ute's won.  Winning always makes the game more fun!!  

Final Score!!  Go Utes!

My swollen ankle.  Notice it's my bad foot!

Louie warming up!!

Louie on the sidelines!!

Louie getting ready to kick the extra point.  Look at how cute his butt is!!

Chad giving me a dirty look.  Probably wondering why I'm not watching the game!

John's serious football face.  Also probably wondering why I'm not watching the game!

This must have been halftime!!  I was able to get him to take a picture with me.

Our cheerleaders are so cute.  They have to do pushups every time we score!  Poor girls!

The MUSS!  This is were DiVina sits.

My awesome camera found DiVina waving at me!!

Some of the players!

Touchdown Utah!!

Utah Elvis!  He was funny!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN!! I love college football too! :) Go Gators---he he he... Did you see Ruby & Dave there?? I don't have any clue where they sit, but they do go!!

Send in the Clown said...

That was nice of you to say. I don't know what I said but I know that if you could smell me you wouldn't have said what you did. I love the Utes and how they beat teams. I hope that they don't stop beating teams. If they do not beat all of the teams the rest of this year I think I might grow a beard and run away to Canada.

Cheryl said...

oh fun! I love all your pics! You and John look so cute

Lisa said...

We totally missed you at the tailgate!! Hope we see you guys at the next game!

Abby and Eric said...

Hey Jess, I know how you feel my husband also loves football more then me!! But his boy "Tom Brady" is out the rest of the year. We watched the U play Michigan, he was pretty nerves. I wish we could be there with you guys and go to the game. And am so sorry about your ankle. I hope it is feeling better. Miss you!

Love Abs