Thursday, September 4, 2008

United Way Day Of Caring

Thursday was the United Way Day Of Caring!  So I headed down to the Gateway around 6:45 a.m.  There were about 2600 people that volunteered in Utah alone.  My company had about 50 people that volunteered.  We went to the Neighborhood House Children's Center and did a bunch of different things.  The Neighborhood House is a  daycare for low income families.  A lot of the kids didn't even speak English.  I helped out with the carnival for the kids.  They were so cute, it was fun to see how excited they got!  I will definitely do it again next year. 

 
This was my company's banner.

This is me and Melissa with the United Way Ghost Busters!

Me and some of the guys I work with.  

Drew and Julie, they gave me crap because I wouldn't paint.  I didn't wear clothes to paint in!!

Me, Maci, and London.   Adorable kids!!

Scott and Ed.  Scott cut the extension cord in half with the hedge trimmer!! Oops!
The HR crew painting faces!!

I couldn't resist!  So adorable.

I don't think Steve knew what he was getting himself into!!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

So glad you finally posted!! I totally miss you guys and hoped to have seen you at the U game! SUmmer has been crazy busy, but lets get together soon!