Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've been waiting for this day for months!!


I am so glad this week is officially over! I know it's only Thursday, but it has been one of the longest weeks of my life! After much pleading and begging (if you know my boss you know I'm kidding) I convinced Mike to let me have the day off. I'm not actually taking the whole day off, I'm working from home until 12:00. It's been such a stressful week for me that my body finally broke down and I got sick. I've even been super good with hand washing and hand sanitizer, but I guess that is what happens when stupid people come to work sick and you're super stressed out! Enough of my complaining, Twilight is tomorrow!!!! Renae took the day off with me and we are going to lunch and a movie!! I can't believe how popular Twilight is. I tried to buy tickets 3 weeks ago for the midnight showing and it was either sold out everywhere close by or way crappy seats. Not worth it to me, I love it way too much. And it just goes to show that I wasn't supposed to go to the midnight showing because I just took some cough medicine and will be out like a light!! If I don't have nightmares. Does cough medicine do that to anyone else? I wake up in the middle of the night and think someone is standing next to my bed. It probably is a ghost, but I'm so drugged up I think it's a dream. One time I caught myself telling it to go away that it wasn't supposed to be there. It was when John was on his cruise to Mexico and I was home alone. When I realized what I was doing I think I called MIchelle and told her to drive over cause I thought someone was in my house. I'm crazy!! It's the medicine, I swear!! Anyway, this weekend is going to be amazing!! Twilight, Utah/BYU game and to end it......Coldplay!!! I can't wait for tomorrow. Let's hope I feel better! And on a side note...from John, the Raiders play the Broncos. Let's hope I'm still friends with Renae after Sunday. Her and John fight for real.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so excited.....I am seeing Twilight tonight at midnight!!!!! I am totally going to hate life tomorrow.....at work! Can't wait to see you Saturday!