Monday, November 24, 2008

Look At The Stars...Look How They Shine For You!!!!!

Coldplay was soooooo amazing! By far the best concert I have ever been to! Ashly bought John's ticket. I'm very glad she did! John wouldn't have appreciated the concert like we did! I took more video than pictures because Chris Martin moves around so much it was hard to get a good picture! And I have a new crush!! I'm not completely over John Mayer, I still love him but the bassist for Coldplay is so hot!! Unfortuneatly, I didn't realize I had a crush on him until my camera died so almost everything I took is of Chris Martin! Which isn't too bad! My favorite part of the concert was when they sang Lovers in Japan and thousands of colorful paper butterflies fell from the sky! It was so beautiful. If you watched the AMA's last night, they performed Lovers in Japan and the butterflies fell!! I was soooo excited. John kept telling me I was a nerd. I also loved when they left the stage and performed Scientist in the middle of the audience. If you ever get the chance to see Coldplay, I highly recommend it! I now understand why they are one of the biggest bands in the world!





My new Crush!!





I loved the butterflies!!

4 comments:

DiVina said...

It looks like you guys had pretty good seats!!!

Ashly in CO said...

You got WAY better pictures than I did and I had the same view! Damn! Thanks John for letting me buy your ticket!

Abby and Eric said...

You and Ashly look so cute. I bet the concert was really good. GO UTES! We couldn't watch it out hear but Eric found the broadcast on the computer and sat and listened to it. He was freaking out. I feel bad for him though. His mom has season tickets and if we still lived in Utah we would have been there, he was kinda of depressed. But, thankfully we won! I have heard that most people feel the same way as you did about the movie but, I have heard that some people hated it. I will be home on the 18th so, we will see what I think about it. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Smash* said...

Concerts are so much fun! I can just imagine how great it would've been to be there with those butterflies.. super cute!!!

Lucky you, you get to go see John Mayer this weekend and get out of the ol' Salt Lake... So many concerts for you!